This post is written to guide you on how to Install and Play PUBG Mobile on BlueStacks. You can get PUBG for PC or PUBG Mobile PC free with the help of this guide. To get player unknown battlegrounds free download for PC, you should first make sure that your PC or laptop is compatible to play PUBG mobile on PC with BlueStacks.
The BlueStacks App Player can be installed on a Windows machine when the following requirements are met:
- On your PC, you must be an administrator.
- Your PC needs 2 GB of RAM. (Note that having 2 GB or more computer storage is no replacement for RAM)
- To store Android apps/games and their data, your PC must have 4 GB of disk space available.
- You have to install Direct X 9.0 or greater on your computer.
- The drivers for the graphics drivers of your PC should be updated for BlueStacks compatibility as described below.
For Windows Vista:
- Your PC must have Service Pack 2 (SP2), or higher, installed. (You can install it through Windows Update)
For Windows XP:
- Your PC must have Service Pack 3 (SP3), or higher, installed. (You can install it through Windows Update)
- Your PC must have Windows installer 4.5 installed. (You can download it from http://download.microsoft.com/downloa… )
- Your PC must have .NET Framework 2.0 SP2, (You can download it from http://download.microsoft.com/downloa… )
The App Player is installed on the same drive, usually C:\, where Windows is installed. However, you may choose to have all apps/data on another drive during the installation.
How to Play PUBG Mobile On PC
- Download Bluestacks from their official site.
- Run the BlueStacks Installer.
- Go through the BlueStacks initial setup and link your Google account to it.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search for “PUBG”
- Click “Install”
- Click on the app icon in “My Apps” section
That’s all. Good luck, have some fun!
Can I run BlueStacks on 1gb RAM?
Installing Bluestacks with 1 GB RAM or without a Graphics Card is quite easy. Just tweak some Bluestacks installer settings in order to bypass the 2 GB RAM verification test. It would then be installed successfully in your 1 GB RAM PC.
Does BlueStacks work on Windows XP?
Special requirements for running BlueStacks on Windows XP since Windows XP is really outdated, some special tweaks are needed to make it run on BlueStacks.
Is it safe to use BlueStacks?
Yes, BlueStacks is totally safe. download it from its official website. It’s 100% safe.
Does BlueStacks make your computer slow?
BlueStacks is designed to run android on Windows PC using the virtualization technology to run android applications. If your machine specification is not good then multiple applications running on your PC will put pressure on CPU, RAM, and GPU, which can slow down your PC.
Is it possible to run BlueStacks on 2 GB RAM?
As long as the following requirements are met, you can install the BlueStacks App Player on Windows machine: You must be an administrator on your PC. You need 2 GB of RAM / main storage on your PC.
Can I use BlueStacks offline?
BlueStacks offline installer allows you to download and use Bluestacks without an internet connection.
Can BlueStacks work without GPU?
Yes, without a graphics card on a laptop, you can run BlueStacks.
Why is BlueStacks not installing on my PC?
You may not be able to install Bluestacks at times because. NET Framework is missing from your PC. To fix this problem, you need to download and install the. NET Framework on your computer.
Which is the best version of Bluestack for Windows 7?
|BlueStacks 188.8.131.523||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||511.00MB|
|BlueStacks 184.108.40.2066||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||511.00MB|
|BlueStacks 220.127.116.1106||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||511.00MB|
Is BlueStacks free or paid?
There are two versions of BlueStacks – Standard & Premium. The standard version with sponsored ads is free. A subscription-based, currently $24 per year, is the faster Premium version without ads.
Does virtualization slow down the computer?
It won’t slow down your computer as virtualization doesn’t consume significant resources.
Does BlueStacks require Internet?
BlueStacks needs web connection when running any internet-requiring app or when you want to download any app or data from it. But if you want to use any app that doesn’t need the internet, you can use BlueStacks to practice the match even without the internet.
Can I play Pubg Mobile Offline?
Is PUBG mobile online or offline?
PUBG Mobile is an online game.